Powerful Kidney Cleansing herbs
Kidneys are an important organ of the human body. It plays an essential role to clear waste from our body. Every day it helps to remove organic molecules from blood and also remove excess water and waste products. It keeps the balance of Electrolytes in the blood of our body. They maintain salt and water balance of our body and keep us away from blood pressure. Kidneys also release some important hormones like erythropoietin and calcitriol. Our kidneys look like the beans. We can use Kidney cleansing herbs to keep them healthy.
Kidneys have many functions in our body like:
Excretion of wastes
Reabsorption of vital nutrients
Blood pressure regulation
For our body kidneys are very important so really we need to take care of our kidneys. Herbs have always a good the relation with kidneys so we can take the help of Kidney cleansing herbs to care for them. Water is the best for cleansing our kidneys, besides water many herbs help us to purify and cleanse our kidneys. We have to take some proper steps to keep our kidneys clean using these kidney cleansing herbs.
Here are the top 10 Kidney cleansing Herbs
Parsley is a potent, natural diuretic herb that can cleanse the kidneys. It promotes increased urine output to help flush bacteria and germs out of the kidneys. Parsley owes its diuretic effect to the compounds apiol and myristicin.
A 2002 study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that rats that drank parsley seed extract produced significantly more urine over a 24-hour period than those that drank water.
- Drink a few cups of parsley tea for about a week to cleanse your kidneys. To make the tea, add 1 tablespoon of crushed fresh parsley to a cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 5 minutes, then strain it.
- Alternatively, prepare a detoxifying drink by mixing ¼ cup of parsley juice, ½ cup of water and a little honey and lemon juice. Drink it twice daily for a couple of weeks.
- You can also include this herb in your salad and other dishes.
Note: Avoid eating large amounts of parsley if you are pregnant.
2. Dandelion Root
According to a 2009 study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, dandelion works as a diuretic in humans and increases urine production. Due to its diuretic properties, it helps cleanse both the kidneys and the liver. Moreover, dandelion relieves water retention and soothes irritation in the urinary system.
To cleanse the kidneys, you can drink 2 cups of dandelion tea twice daily for a few weeks. To make the tea:
1.Boil 2 teaspoons of dried dandelion root in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, cover and steep for about 10 minutes.
- Strain, add some honey and drink the tea.
You can also make this tea with dandelion tea bags.
Note: As this herb may react with certain medications, consult a doctor prior to using dandelion to cleanse your kidneys.
Marshmallow also contains diuretic properties that encourage increased urine flow. This helps cleanse the kidneys from the buildup of toxins and promotes kidney health. Moreover, marshmallow can fight kidney, urinary tract and bladder infections.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dried marshmallow roots and leaves to a cup of hot water.
- Cover and steep for 8 to 10 minutes, then strain it.
- Drink 2 cups of this herbal tea daily for a week to cleanse your kidneys.
Note: Avoid marshmallow if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have diabetes.
Ginger is another effective cleansing herb for the kidneys. It can help flush toxins and harmful materials out of the kidneys as well as improve digestion. This herb is also beneficial for cleansing your liver.
- One of the best ways to enjoy ginger’s cleansing benefit is sipping ginger tea. To make the tea, simmer 2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes. Strain, add honey and lemon juice as per taste and drink it 2 or 3 times daily.
- Also, include raw or dry ginger in your everyday cooking to keep your kidneys in good health.
Turmeric is another well-known herb that has cleansing properties. It cleanses the kidneys, detoxifies your liver and purifies the blood. Moreover, it contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help prevent and treat kidney inflammation and infections.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of raw turmeric juice, the juice of ½ or 1 lemon, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a little honey in a cup of warm water. Drink it once daily for a few weeks.
- Another option is to add ½ teaspoon each of turmeric powder and dry ginger powder to 2 cups of boiling water. Simmer for 10 minutes, then strain it. Add the juice of ½ lemon and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Drink it once daily for a few weeks.
- You can also eat a little raw turmeric or add it to your meals.
Celery has natural diuretic properties. It aids in removing toxins and harmful materials from the body by increasing urination. In addition, celery contains essential nutrients that stimulate your kidneys. In fact, regular celery intake can prevent kidney stones and infections.
- Drink 1 glass of celery juice every day for a few weeks.
- Alternatively, make a glass of juice by blending 2 celery ribs, ½ cup fresh parsley, 1 carrot and 1 cucumber in a juicer. Drink this once daily for a few weeks.
Continue reading here > Top 10 super herbs to cleanse your kidneys
A combination of Supreme Green Blend, Colloidal Minerals and Probiotics to help you get back into living again! Health Re-Boot Pack